Saturday, September 25, 2010

here we go...

Well, this is my first post on my first blog.  How exciting!  I've been wanting to do this forever, but never thought I had enough time or creativity to do it...so today when I whipped up a great breakfast on a whim, I decided that it was finally time.  I read enough foodie blogs to have a good idea of what's out there now so that I can be pretty confident I'm not creating any sort of copycat blog, and you know what?  I love cooking.  I love baking.  I love reading about cooking and baking.  And, as long as it has been since I really wrote something, I do enjoy writing.  So why not put my ideas out there and hopefully merge onto the food blog scene myself?  I have some talent.  I can find the time.  And maybe with some help, I'll make this blog super cute and hopefully be in the leagues of some of my favorite bloggers.

So, like I said, here we go...

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO, Melissa!! Your creativity comes back to life! Congratulations on your blog - I think it is fabulous in design and content. I love the colors and design, and your very first recipe sounds wonderful> I shall try this in the morning (you KNOW I have syrup at home!).

    ReplyDelete