Thursday, September 30, 2010

now taking requests

This week I've felt happier and more energized than I've felt in a long time, and I can wholeheartedly attribute it to this simple thing called...my blog.  I can't believe it took me this long to just sit down and make something of my passion for cooking, baking, and wine!  


I think we're at this point in our relationship now.

That all being said, I spent a large part of my week thinking about my blog.  What recipes should I make this week?  Morgan is spending the night tomorrow night and I want to make us a fantastic breakfast...shh!  For which occasions can I cook and bake next?  I got so excited thinking about the holidays, and wondering if my family would mind if I completely overhauled their kitchen and made all of the meals.  Who would enjoy certain treats the most?  Many people in my life are obsessed with pumpkin [thankfully not yours truly] and let's just say I have plenty of recipes to suffice them all.  What meal am I finally going to decide is worthy of pairing with that cabernet franc I've been dying to open since I bought it on July 4?  That one is still under serious consideration.  I need more time.


I'm not afraid to say it.  An "I <3 my blog pin" for my every blog thought.


The list goes on.  Suffice it to say, I have a million ideas for where I want this blog to go, and about a million more recipes on my priority list.  And since I'd like to keep my readers intrigued and pleasantly surprised each week, I won't divulge any of the details of my to-do list.  But what I really want is for you to tell me what you want to see on the blog, or even better, what you'd like me to make for you.  So, please, I beg of you...send me your requests. And suggestions.  And ideas.  Or just leave me a comment to say hi.  :)


love - liss

1 comment:

  1. Ok lets make a list....
    I need a coconut cake for my birthday... obvi
    Sugar cookies with chocolate frosting and holiday colored sprinkles.
    Lasagna... I want to try something other than Jon's lasagna.
    Peach cobbler/any cobbler
    Baked mac and cheese, you know me.
    something with bitter sweet chocolate... not sure what yet... I'll get back to you.

    There are definitely more. I'll add them as i think of them. I know that they aren't all baked goods, but I think you can handle it.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete